National Team Manager Question

I have currently just finished season 2023 and have yet to be offered or been able to apply for any national team manager's job. I have beaten Sir Alex's record in the

hall of fame - won titles in, Germany, Spain and England. I have these 3 countries as playable along with Italy and most of the other countries viewable. Anything I have done wrong at setup not to be able to get a national job

For some reason international job don't appear in the Job Centre you have to apply via the Job Security Section, or when the news item comes up saying X has been sacked or retire just right click on the nations name and then an option to Apply For Job should appear in the menu, if not just left click on the nations name to go to the squad screen and it should be in the top right corner if the nation is playable

I viewed the Job Security Section and there was no option to apply. I'll check out the nations name and see if that works. is there a reason why i was not offered any jobs? I would at least expect to get offered England, Spain, Germany and Italy as the managers for these countries were let go while I was unemployed/between clubs?

Archived