To many moaners

On these forums there is too much moaning! The game is made the best SI can do and always improves, there may be little bugs but i work around them like i do playing fifa, gta and any other game, back in the old days the developers used to be here and it was great, i can see why they avoid the moaning community expecting a game thats perfect, really i wanna just say thanks to SI

x x x x x

Constructive criticism isn't "moaning". I think it's actually quite important. The level of pure "moaning" is miniscule compared to four or five years ago. If you look around, there's loads of threads just looking for advice or simply discussing aspects of the game, all very positive stuff.

The developers are still here and I'd like to think that the definite increase in constructive complaint and criticism has encouraged them to participate more rather than less of late.

A complaint isn't invalid because it's badly or rudely put across sometimes and I think generally the Mod team keep it quite tidy anyway.

Constructive criticism actually helps SI to keep improving the game. So this is what we should do.

That being said, I understand and agree that people who ignore the game being very good and overstate their relatively little complaints a lot in tone and importance are annoying.

I completly agree with you, there is way to much moaning on here. Some of it is constructive criticism and that helps but most of it isn´t, just people not doing well enough and complaining, sometimes even quite rudely. I hope however that the irony of starting a moaning thread about to much moaning is not lost on you. :D

Moaning about moaning, interesting.

By the way, it's "too much" not "to much". To is as in "I went to the park" wheras too can be used like "I want to go too" (meaning I want to go as well) or "that's too much" (excessive amount).

I don't claim to be perfect though on english or grammar :p.

Moaning about moaning, interesting.

By the way, it's "too much" not "to much". To is as in "I went to the park" wheras too can be used like "I want to go too" (meaning I want to go as well) or "that's too much" (excessive amount).

I don't claim to be perfect though on english or grammar :p.

Just as well you don't claim to be!

Constructive criticism isn't "moaning". I think it's actually quite important. The level of pure "moaning" is miniscule compared to four or five years ago. If you look around, there's loads of threads just looking for advice or simply discussing aspects of the game, all very positive stuff.

maybe there was more moaning five years ago, but in general I think discussion was much more quality than now. it seems that people now are satisfied with the game, which is not good for the game itself.

maybe there was more moaning five years ago, but in general I think discussion was much more quality than now. it seems that people now are satisfied with the game, which is not good for the game itself.

It was a more active, livelier forum back then, for sure.

Archived