Where is Emile Heskey on your game?

Assistant manager at Wrexham since 30.6.2014, still there 12.6.2027 which is a long time to be an assistant somewhere however he has guided them from the BSP to the Championship.

Edit: Just seen he has 19 Attacking and 20 Technical. Where is the bug forum again.

Assistant manager at Wrexham since 30.6.2014, still there 12.6.2027 which is a long time to be an assistant somewhere however he has guided them from the BSP to the Championship.

Edit: Just seen he has 19 Attacking and 20 Technical. Where is the bug forum again.

A case of 'do as I say, not as I do'?

I think this song sums that up.

It is somewhat frustrating as people forget this is the man that was crucial to Liverpool's treble success in the mid-2000s. Owen and Heskey upfront, for both 'Pool and England, were an excellent partnership.

Secondly, when he burst on the scene with Leicester I can remember being genuinely excited - it's a shame his mentality just wasn't that of a top, top pro.

Archived