Welsh Premier League incredible season

In my third season with Bangor City I won the league, league cup, and welsh cup.

My team was 27 3 2 with 101 goals scored, 25 allowed, and 84 points. 76 goal differential! Wow.

I played FMH2011 iOS also and I believe my best goal differential was 50 in the EPL.

I guess it goes to show that you can create massive disparities in the small leagues, but it was a challenge in the first two seasons.

• SI Staff
Good stuff. 9-0 win here and on pace for an amazing fourth season with Bangor City.

Well I have the proof but this forum WILL NOT allow me to post the screenshots I just took.

Anyway, Bangor City 9 Aberystwyth 0.

Screenshots are best posted by uploading them to an image hosting site such as phiotobucket or tinypic (that's the one I use anyway) and then linking them via IMG tags. There should be a box with a link including these on the tinypic page after your image uploads, otherwise it looks like this if you put them in manually:

11.jpg

Thats no big deal, thanks for the reply.

Bangor City season 4 2014/15:

Won the league on February 21 2015

30 wins 2 draws 0 losses

120 goals scored 15 allowed 105 goal differential 92 points

Crazy how the other clubs haven't kept up. I haven't done anything special other than signing who I can and a few lucky academy graduates.

Archived