Have I clicked something to make transfers vanish??

As per usual have been making a few offers for players and trying to offload one or two. With some I was notified in the news screen that an offer had been accepted or a Club would make and offer for one of my players and as you do you go from there.

However with a few I just didn't hear anything back. I would offer X amount for player A and I just wouldn't hear anything. It seemed a little bizarre and so just looking through things I went to the Transfer Centre. There in the Centre was a list of possible in's and out's with a tick or a cross next to their names. For example I had the offer for player A accepted and I could offer him a contract. At the same time I had some offers for players I wanted to let go with again a tick or a cross. If I clicked the tick I would accept the offer whereas clicking a cross refused it.

The thing is that if I hadn't gone to the Transfer centre I wouldn't have known so I am a little confused as to why I wasn't notified on the news screen. It's very odd because it didn't happen to all transfers just a few.

Any ideas?

There's a bug in my one where I'll negotiate a price and then hear nothing back. To resolve it, I have to cancel the offer and then make the agreed offer again to reach contract negotiations. How do these bugs get through testing?

Go to your Transfer Centre screen because it could be the same issue. Must be just us two!!!

Archived