You cannot make a contract offer for this person

I just had this very annoying it is. Happened when I wanted a new coach but according to the board I had too many. (Post new patch). So I got rid of two and clicked on the coach I wanted and this message appeared. I waited for a while and it does then let you offer him a contract but i'ts after a few weeks I think.

There are already a number of threads on this issue in the forums.

The user now has to abide to the number of staff advised by the board. For example when checking the 'Boardroom Overview' page there will be a 'Staff' panel which will break down the advised number of staff for each role. For example if the user has 3 Youth Coaches and is advised to have 3 Youth Coaches, then they will be unable to add a 4th youth coach.

In regards to the "You cannot make a contract offer for this person, Until a team accept an offer all you can do is wait" message, this is a bug which is currently being worked on. However, if you continue the game 7-10 days on then the user will be able to approach this member of staff. Cheers,

Ben

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/293526-Can-t-hire-coaches?p=7442967#post7442967

Archived