My coach is getting on my nerves

Everytime we have a staff meeting he tells me to drop my goal keeper because he's in 'poor form'( I guess this is because my keeper's average rating is 6.6) , but what he doesn't realise is my keeper gets low ratings because I play 5 at the back and he doesn't concede many.

It'd be nice to filter the kind of advice that you get from your staff. Being constantly told that players squad statuses are wrong, when both the players and myself are fine with them, is annoying.

The "Player A shouldn't be taking free kicks" comment drives me mad, too. Why not, Mister Expert? How about you back up your throwaway comment with a fact or two?

The "Player A shouldn't be taking free kicks" comment drives me mad, too. Why not, Mister Expert? How about you back up your throwaway comment with a fact or two?

This deserves 50.000 thumbs up. I don't whether I should laugh or cry whenever I get that piece of advice.

This year the "change squad status" one has been driving me insane, every week being asked to change about 5 regularly playing players to back up players. And if your not concentrating and accept it, the player gets mad, that can't be realistic I doubt in real life managers go to players "I see you as a key player" "I see you as a back up player". Like silten said there needs to be a filter because all im interested in is players they recomend scouting coz i've found one or two good players that way, and maybe some training ones but then i'd wish backroom meetings were just one a month because they get on my nerves.

Yeah besides suggesting a few good youngsters and some individual training/ppms they're pretty tedious.

Was playing in the Australian state leagues, and there's a few national team coaches that will sign for you as scouts on Amateur contracts. Having them consistently requesting to go scout Tahiti and Fiji makes you a tad suspicious that maybe they only signed on for nothing for the free holidays.

Archived