FM12 Live Stream

Thinking about running a FM12 network game live stream on Twitch.tv. Would anyone here be interested in watching that kind of thing?

I would post a link to the stream here and would be live most evenings for our network game. You could join in the chat and ask any questions about FM12 online play.

If you would be interested in watching leave a comment or find me on twitch.

www.twitch.tv/jparky16

Cheers.

I would only suggest this as a good idea for a signup thread, only if its a key match ie a cup final. Other than that we all have our own games to watch about players we are closely connected to.

If somehow you take a BSP side to an FA cup final I would watch also, other than that I have a save to be getting on with.

Would probably only stream important games and cup matches and matches between us (the players).

there would also be a group live commentary from our skype call that we are all in so there would be humour and banter so it would try and stop the boredom.

People will always assume that watching a simulator is boring so we thought of ways to try and combat it.

There is around 5/6 of us all playing in a network game, all in the same league.

It would be from my perspective but important games such as cup finals, and games between us would be viewed even if I wasn't playing.

The Skype chat would also provide some entertainment through the live comm.

May as well give it a try and see how it goes, as many viewers as possible is good as it adds to the excitement in the chat.

Might be streaming tonight btw.

Archived