No players or data!

Hi Guys and Gals,

Not played FM before but did play CM along time ago, so bit of a newbie and looking for help!

I have d/l game and played a little bit and wanted to make a few tweaks on the editor but when i got to load a data base there is nothing there. I have gone into documents/sports interactive etc etc and there is no data in the folders at all apart from my saved game??? I don't really get steam so maybe thats the problem. I have the game on disk and have d/l steam etc

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance for the help.

When you load the database, nothing spectacular happens. It shouldn't change anything in your program files. When you load a database, you can then edit it via the options underneath the "Database" on your left.

Sorry if I did not understand your issue correctly, but it just sounds like you expect something huge to happen when you click "load database". :)

when i click load database the progress bar appears and it loads in about 10-15 seconds, you then have all the options, club, stadium, competition, etc etc but there is nothing in any of them. it doesnt seem to be loading anything. Thats why i checked in the documents folder and there is nothing in there also.

Archived