familiarity bar issues on tactics page

does anyone know why on the tactics page on the familiarity bar when i click on it the formation bar is at 1/100 even tho i have played the same formation etc etc for 8 yrs anyone know why all of a sudden the formation bar is at so low level i have played a 4-2-3-1 for all time i have played on the game but just this season 2022/2023 that i have just finished the familiarity bar for formation is 1/100 has been all through season any ideas why this is??

A slight quibble: the prep bars don't "reset", they drop steadily during the off-season. Which brings me to my question: all things being equal, does using the same formation for eight years make any difference at all in the minimum level the bars reach? If not, why not? Shouldn't the returning squad members retain some knowledge of the formation from year to year?

I noticed that my "prep bar" did not decline as much in the third season as it had in the previous too. But... I also failed to bring in any new players in the off-season -- lots of good youth players coming through -- and I wondered whether that helped, because everyone was familiar. In other words, bringing in even 2 or 3 new players might cause familiarity levels to decline. I have not seen the "prep bar" go down as low as you are describing, however. Worst off-season decline I saw took it down to (I'm guessing) 10-15%.

i have brought new players in well from the youth team i rarely buy players who are over 20 and like mentioned i started a new season its doing the same 1/100 and thats just the formation bar even tho i havent changed the formation in 9 seasons last season the formation bar was 1/100 it may be a bug but what/ where do i report this to si?

Archived