reputation in FM

Please please SI improve the club reputation in the next FM. in the current FM it takes the ****

i have managed to take my club from BSS to Premiership and my club reputation is still lower than teams that this season got promoted from the championship

maybe its understandable not to have bigger reputation than cardiff(e.g.) on my first season in premiership. However i am now in my 3rd consecutive season in premiership with one season just avoiding relegation and one season of finishing 2nd and qualifying for CL. in my 3rd season in premiership i am mid table AND qualified from the group stage. Cardiff was promoted this season (along with derby and b'ham) and ALL three have bigger reputation

my club has 4.2K (approx) reputation and the lowest of the 3 is cardiff which is over 5K (by the way cardiff did not win the championship)

i have only won one division and the rest i managed to get promoted through playoffs or 2nd place but that does not mean my reputation should be lower than those teams

It's been a problem since the early CM days. If you quickly jump from the amateur obscurity to the elite division, your reputation doesn't keep up.

it depends if you win the divisions or not i think. if you win you get better reputation. my point however is that reputation should increase for achieving other things (e.g. finishing 2nd in PL should get you a good boost on your reputation)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived