I can't sign anyone

Have you just started a new game and perhaps disabled transfers in the first window? If this is what you've done then unfortunately the only way I know of to reverse this is to start again.

I offer acceptable amount, I thyen reach agreement with agent/player. Then a couple of days later player decides he doesn't want to come. Why is this happening constantly? My game is useless because of this.

It happend to me with my Derby save, but with the staff - not players. I reach agreement, then couple days later they decides not to join. I had to give up that save, and then try the new save with Portsmouth and Leicester, and suddenly everything was ok. You should try new save with another team and see what happens. I suspect this is a bug, but I m not sure.

It happend to me with my Derby save, but with the staff - not players. I reach agreement, then couple days later they decides not to join. I had to give up that save, and then try the new save with Portsmouth and Leicester, and suddenly everything was ok. You should try new save with another team and see what happens. I suspect this is a bug, but I m not sure.

Not an option, i'm 10 years in. The reason I know it's none of the above is because i'm a world class manager trying to buy promising younsters. They agree terms then all of a sudden pull out of the deal a day or two later.

Not an option, i'm 10 years in. The reason I know it's none of the above is because i'm a world class manager trying to buy promising younsters. They agree terms then all of a sudden pull out of the deal a day or two later.

How young are the players? I think on FM11 or FM10 you could get a bid accepted and negotiate a contract with the player who would agree but a few days later they would not join you. This was because of them agreeing a pre-contract with their current club.

How young are the players? I think on FM11 or FM10 you could get a bid accepted and negotiate a contract with the player who would agree but a few days later they would not join you. This was because of them agreeing a pre-contract with their current club.

This sounds like a plausible explanation. It happens with FM12 as well.

19 and 21 the last 2. No pre contract or anything like that. I can bid again and go through the same process.

Archived