Is this a bug?

some on here now will just say the opposite to me, but i have 6 other friends with this game, and have all noticed the same problem.

after 79 minutes, if a team scores to take the lead, the bottom will say "surely thats the winning goal" when this is mentioned, that team will win, even with 10 minuets ot go, you lose. i know some on here will go, i always come back when it says it, but be honest. is this a bug

some on here now will just say the opposite to me, but i have 6 other friends with this game, and have all noticed the same problem.

after 79 minutes, if a team scores to take the lead, the bottom will say "surely thats the winning goal" when this is mentioned, that team will win, even with 10 minuets ot go, you lose. i know some on here will go, i always come back when it says it, but be honest. is this a bug

No its not a bug, based on my experiences anyway.

This may actually be true to some extent, i.e. that your team won't score as long as you don't change anything.

However, if you make any change of whatever nature or extent, the remaining game time will be completely recalculated when implementing the change. And I'm sure that the game doesn't have you losing hardcoded in it.

So if you never experience a comeback if that line has appeared, try making some changes and you should, even if the line really meant that you will lose, get around the issue.

Of course, keep in mind that a comeback with 10 minutes to go will a lot more often than not fail to be achieved.

Archived