Wolves Overachieving?

Every time I start a new game, Wolves seem to be right up there in the first season of the Prem! For example, i've had them actually be 8 points clear at the top by Christmas, they've gone on to qualify for the Champs League and Europa, and out of 5 first seasons i've had, they've finished top 8 each time. Even Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs have finished outside the top 8 at least once.

I'm just wondering if this seems normal to people? Why always Wolves? I understand that teams do overachieve each season but for one team to do it this consistently seems a bit strange to me!

They always overachieve on mine too. One of the most overpowered teams in the game.

If they're overpowered go complain about it in the data issues and justify why their players etc are overpowered.

There's 1000's of different scenario's in FM, Wolves could do amazing in one's game but awful in another's.

the past 2 times ive started a new game theyve started off amazing. been around the top 3 for about 3 months then they fade away.

Leigh Griffiths is over rated i reckon... on my Spurs save theyre in Europa League but then finished 7th in season 13/14 and i looked at this stats he played 36 and scored 31

Haven't noticed them doing much in other saves, and certainly not in my current one. They were relegated in S1 (19th), and are now in a relegation battle from the Champ with about 10 games left. Looking likely to survive, but not out of the woods yet.

Archived