FM12 fun factor poll

How much fun are you having since the release of the latest patch?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How much fun are you having since the release of the latest patch?

• More fun since the patch
    • Less fun since the patch
    • About the same fun since the patch

Since the patch was released there seems to have been quite a lot of opposition to it on this forum.

But the people who are having fun will generally not post as much as the people who have a problem with it, so I want to get an idea of how much fun people are having since the patch was released.

I'll keep the options simple, "More fun", "About the same fun" and "Less fun".

Feel free to post your reasoning too.

This is true! FM is always fun! :)

But since the patch the game just got more real to me, and because of that, i'm findding it even more fun!

Exactly. As someone else said in another thread of this ilk, it has become even more fun because it is more challenging, meaning there is a greater sense of achievement when you win something/survive relegation, etc.

This is all good feedback.

In all honesty I partly made this thread because I haven't updated yet (have had steam on offline mode) and seeing a lot of negative threads has put me off.

The poll results so far seem to indicate that people prefer it, and I think I will probably update soon. As I said in my opening post, the people who like it will generally make less threads than the ones who are unhappy, so it's good to see that whilst there are a lot of negative threads, the general consensus seems to be that the changes are for the best.

Many people dont like the new patch because the game got harder. And got harder because now it's harder to motivate your players.

In conclusion, you must tweak your tactics, in order that they dont get too depend on team morale, and you must find the best way to keep your players happy.

If you can do this, then the game with the new patch is much more real and enjoyable, if you struggle to do this, then can be very frustrating.

Archived