The game is just an illusion.

After the new update, I start to suspect that a great portion of game is only an illusion. The tactics, at least, is a sham. You can't really change much. The program just runs regardless your instruction. I set the goal keeper's passing to the shortest and demand the team to play strict style. But he still kicks long goal kick. I set the team to cross byline, but no one crosses the whole match. I want them to run both flank and cross, but they just concentrate on the middle and long shoot, and so forth. I also did an experiment, controlling two team, one with upside down arrangement, with everyone but the goal keeper playing weird position, forward becoming central defender etc. But finally this weird team won and a central defender who doesn't know how to shoot scored a goal which the world class forward of the other team was not able to do it. Beside, a forward played goal keeper for 20 mins and saved one or two excellent shooting. Does any SA guy care to explain? What is the point of establishing all those detailed tactics instruction if they are ineffective at all and players just do not follow the instruction?

After the new update, I start to suspect that a great portion of game is only an illusion. The tactics, at least, is a sham. You can't really change much. The program just runs regardless your instruction. I set the goal keeper's passing to the shortest and demand the team to play strict style. But he still kicks long goal kick. I set the team to cross byline, but no one crosses the whole match. I want them to run both flank and cross, but they just concentrate on the middle and long shoot, and so forth. I also did an experiment, controlling two team, one with upside down arrangement, with everyone but the goal keeper playing weird position, forward becoming central defender etc. But finally this weird team won and a central defender who doesn't know how to shoot scored a goal which the world class forward of the other team was not able to do it. Beside, a forward played goal keeper for 20 mins and saved one or two excellent shooting. Does any SA guy care to explain? What is the point of establishing all those detailed tactics instruction if they are ineffective at all and players just do not follow the instruction?

i think if your going to come on here and come out with such statements then you back up what your saying by providing screenshots, pkm's and uploaded video highlights to youtube etc

I set the goal keeper's passing to the shortest and demand the team to play strict style. But he still kicks long goal kick.

If there isn't a player within the set passing range (which there won't be) he has no option but to ignore your instructions.

• Administrators

Yes the match is pre-determined at the start of the match after you've picked your team and made any opposition instructions/team talks etc. Any tactical change you make from that point on makes the game 'recalculate' the match.

Oh and for what it's worth, it's your tactics ;)

I set the goal keeper's passing to the shortest and demand the team to play strict style. But he still kicks long goal kick.

If your goalkeeper is being closed down, and your centre backs arent an easy pass away, what do you expect your goalkeeper to do? Pass it straight to an attacker? No, he will just clear the danger.

The universe is almost entirely empty space. Even the densest substance in the universe is 99% empty space. How do you know anything outside of your mind isn't just an anomalous electrochemical impulse in your brain?

There is no reason why a professional footballer shouldn't happen to score a glorious goal.

Archived