Transfer bids being "forgotten" since the patch

Has this been reported to SI? Am I the only person this is happening to? Since the recent update, I've found that transfer bids often seem to get forgotten about. You'll make a bid and then hear nothing. The player will stay the subject of your bid for weeks and then you'll be told the transfer has been cancelled. What's going on?

At first i was thinking 'you have just missed the news about player X' but i can now confirm it has happened to me. I bid for Arsenal left back Gibbs, heard nothing then start of September news tells me the transfer has been cancelled.

The dfference was that it occured after i had negeotied two bids that i saw news about but the third time nothing.

panic over! the Carroll transfer went through.

i can't actually remember whether i accepted the offer via the players 'transfer offer' screen or not. i do remember clicking on the 'view offer' button of the news article though, to confirm if it was 15 mill in one lump sum or over time. it was a single upfront payment. I then accepted and said that it was because he wasn't in my first team plans.

£15mill for Carroll, considering he was worth £6.5, is not bad. still marks a £20mill loss over all but at least he's off my wage bill :)

Archived