Is this happening on your game?

Players at clubs in non-playable South American leagues (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela) aren't generating league stats.

Players at non-playable leagues in other continents (e.g. Algeria, Qatar, Lithuania, Costa Rica) are generating league stats just fine, as are players in playable South American leagues (even when those leagues are not selected for this save). Also, these players (at Bolivian, Ecuadoran, Paraguayan and Venezuelan clubs) are generating continental statistics even while they generate year after year of zero league statistics.

Is this happening to anyone else or just me? I've posted this in the bugs forum but I'd first like to know if this is just a problem I'm facing.

Thanks.

You guys could check just by going to World -> Major Clubs -> South America, and then looking at any of the listed clubs from Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay or Venezuela.

Check if they have any real players (i.e. not greyed out) and check that player's history. If you find a single player with a record of league statistics in that league then you just need to reply to this thread with "I'm not having this problem in my game" or words to that effect.

I understand if you couldn't be bothered any other time but it's Christmas.

Archived