cant win.

so when it says player played well, so you say well done good job, they either switch off or get pissed off, and then when it says played bad or has a bad rating and you say, im not happy they still get anoyed.?

despite this anoyance to me i am still top of the league and qualified for champions league knock out stage beeing in a griuop with Inter and valencia.

If you have a low reputation, I find the "calm" voice to be by far the best way to go! It could also help to let the assistant manager do the team talk if he has a better reputation, but look at his advice on forehand cause sometimes he says some rly ******** things = )

+1 for AssMan if you are struggling.

Do think about your player personality types/player moods, whats good for one player might not be good for another! I can usually turn reds into greens with some tweaking of individual or positional team talks. dont do more than two tweaks though or players can react badly!

tell your team they played bad when they did and they react badly' date=' tell your team they are pleased when you win and they react badly or switch off..

complete ****[/quote']

Your job as a manager is NOT to tell your players the truth!

If you just lost a match, the morale will go down - so try to stop it from doing that.

If you just won a match the morale will go up, but if it goes too much up they may become complacent or uninterested - so try to restrain their joy a little.

If they switch off they have likely higher reputation than you do. Or they are just unambitious or unprofessional.

Edit: also, pay close attention to the pre-match odds and media predictions because they will often tell you what the players expect to get out of the match.

Your job as a manager is NOT to tell your players the truth!

If you just lost a match, the morale will go down - so try to stop it from doing that.

If you just won a match the morale will go up, but if it goes too much up they may become complacent or uninterested - so try to restrain their joy a little.

If they switch off they have likely higher reputation than you do. Or they are just unambitious or unprofessional.

Edit: also, pay close attention to the pre-match odds and media predictions because they will often tell you what the players expect to get out of the match.

:)This is the way i do it also,i'm still playing FM11 though,if you want to start with a low rep(sunday league)start at the bottom leagues lol

Archived