A couple of issues + 1 'funny' screenshot

gamebreaking.jpg

Of all the words to potentially get wrong, how was it this one? I understand that perhaps there was an oversight, but it appears on the 'Confidence' screen under 'Competitions' too.

issuez.jpg

This is unrealistic and would burn out most players; not to mention the fact that teams would have to travel insane distances in those 3 days between matches. This issue didn't just affect Birmingham either, with a full schedule - excluding Arsenal because we had a TV match against Manchester United the next day instead.

rvpp.jpg

Why would Robin Van Persie take a job as Lincoln's scout? Especially when he's only on £375 a week.

Additionally, why does job security reset each season? I was promoted with Burnley before taking on the Arsenal job and went from 'untouchable' to 'secure' within a day (season reset). I'm pretty sure that Sir Alex Ferguson's job security doesn't deviate from 'untouchable' (IRL), so why should it affect us on the game? It just depreciates the achievements and puts us under undue pressure. Instead of focusing on 'morale', focus on this.

Edit: Oh, and have you noticed how many players stop at 99 caps internationally?

Archived