1000 and 10,000

Ive just passed 2 great achievment in ONE gameicon_biggrin.gif :

In my 1000 competitive game in charge of a team i played Zragoza in a Euro Vase Semi-final 2nd leg.I won the first leg at home 2-0.

I ended up 2-1 winners after going 1-0 down.

I looked at the HoF and it said that i was 1st in the table(Been there since the 1st season)and i had passed 10,000 pointsicon_biggrin.gif

Sorry if pointless just had to get it off my chest.2024 nowicon_biggrin.gif

In my 1000 competitive game in charge of a team i played Zragoza in a Euro Vase Semi-final 2nd leg.I won the first leg at home 2-0.

I looked at the HoF and it said that i was 1st in the table(Been there since the 1st season)and i had passed 10,000 pointsicon_biggrin.gif

Sorry if pointless just had to get it off my chest.2024 nowicon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eddy505:

In my 1000 competitive game in charge of a team i played Zaragoza in a Euro Vase Semi-final 2nd leg.I won the first leg at home 2-0.

Sorry if pointless just had to get it off my chest.2024 nowicon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

Well Done, just got 4,000 thisd morning with Manchester United (5th season), though i bet its easier with Manchester United!

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually it isnt you get points based on results trophy's etc. etc.

Archived