Player status confusion.

Since the patch I regularly get a Staff Meeting where at least 2/3 players are recommended to be changed, either up, or down.

He is "rotation" and should be "back-up to first team". He is "First team regular" and should be "Key player", etc. I am tired of ignoring these messages & don't see this as any great benefit to the gaming experience here.

Anyone else noticed this.

I think it's another "no-win" situation put into the game by SI, presumably for realism? I see no benefits arising fromchanging players catagories & only a good opportunity for discontent & disharmony to the players.

This option has the same pitfalls as the "I need first team football & think I'm good enough" and the "recent form" options. Nothing to gain & great risks from using them. Just ignore all these things when seen.

I followed advice & downgraded my best striker, He complained about being "lower in the pecking order" & his game went off, relationshop suffered, etc. I just thought if I had ignored the advice all would have been well, no harm done, etc.

This "change status"thing is a poisoned chalice & gamers might as well just click & pass it by, as I do now. No benefit to be found in going along with these (far to often appearing) advices.

I would like to see this disappear from the game!

Archived