Do fans boo former players?

Just started a new season today with Middlesbrough, have to say ive started pretty well ive turned off transfer budgets but picked up Hinkel and Muslimovic on free transfers and persuaded them to join within my wage budget

anyways ive wanted to really get involved in the game so ive been watching extended highlights of my matches... 3rd match of the season and i had Forest at home which i won 4-3. In their midfield they had Boateng and Greening and i noticed in the 32nd minute when Greening had the ball in midfield my fans were booing him.. i didn't get a chance to see their reaction to Boateng as he was taken off at half time, throughout the match they continued to boo Greening even though he wasn't on a yellow card nor do i recall any bad tackles he made during the game. They also Booed Chris Cohen but that was because he was late with a tackle on Emnes and picked up a yellow card.

wow, i didnt know "booing" was in the game, i usually keep the sound off, but do they boo in the 2D classic view aswell or is it just the 3D view ?

The visual view shouldn't effect the audio side. I've heard booing in 2D, but I thought it was just for bad tackles.

Archived