What a masterpiece! thx SI -.-

so,

just one of thousands of examples and screenshots.

maybe, instead of playing arround with unnecessary tools like team morale and team talks, you could at least make sure, that the ME of previous FMs, Im talking about the 11.3 is going to be adapted to fm12.

this kind of defensive behaviour wasnt really to be found in fm 11.3.

its just awful, really awful... playing with 4231deep, the most attacking player upfront has 15 mentality, all on tight zonal marking with full closing down and high work rate, but still, just staying arround...

worldclassdefending.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so,

just one of thousands of examples and screenshots.

maybe, instead of playing arround with unnecessary tools like team morale and team talks, you could at least make sure, that the ME of previous FMs, Im talking about the 11.3 is going to be adapted to fm12.

this kind of defensive behaviour wasnt really to be found in fm 11.3.

its just awful, really awful... playing with 4231deep, the most attacking player upfront has 15 mentality, all on tight zonal marking with full closing down and high work rate, but still, just staying arround...

worldclassdefending.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The ME has not changed significantly between 11.3 and 12.1

The ME has not changed significantly between 11.3 and 12.1

are you kidding me? lol, it has changed drastically. so, why dont the tactics from fm11 dont work for fm12? why dont the amr, aml, amc close down the opposition in their own half, as they did in fm11? why do players react more cautious in terms of tacklings than in fm11???

Maybe you should try give them lower mentality and man mark. 15 is high, even for attacking players. Let them drop deeper before they try closing down.

I have tried everything lol. you think, Im creating a thread without having tried other functions??? even with mentality of 10 + tight man marking, its still the same. they just stay arround and dont do anything...

and Im not the only one complaining about defensive behaviour...

are you kidding me? lol, it has changed drastically. so, why dont the tactics from fm11 dont work for fm12? why dont the amr, aml, amc close down the opposition in their own half, as they did in fm11? why do players react more cautious in terms of tacklings than in fm11???

No it hasnt. PaulC has said so on more than one occaison, secondly you can actually look at the changelist for the patches and see whats changed, and its not that much at all.

No it hasnt. PaulC has said so on more than one occaison, secondly you can actually look at the changelist for the patches and see whats changed, and its not that much at all.

so why dont the tactics work lol? if its still the same match engine, or similiar, shouldnt they work? come on, nobody can tell me, that the match engine hasnt changed. fm 11.3s ME was by far much better than this **** now...

TBH, im wondering where his other DMC is...

maybe, if you had better eyes, you would have seen him on the right side. it was a throw in for me, which ended in losing possession. its not just for this specific situation. its the defensive behaviour of the wingers and amc in general.

so why dont the tactics work lol? if its still the same match engine, or similiar, shouldnt they work? come on, nobody can tell me, that the match engine hasnt changed. fm 11.3s ME was by far much better than this **** now...

They can tell you that. You can disagree if you want to but this is a fact, the ME has not changed significantly between 11.3 and 12.1. Some tactics have thrived on superb morale, since fired up players would naturally close down quicker.

I'd have to know a lot of more about your tactics and team before i could start thinking about what your issue is

maybe, if you had better eyes, you would have seen him on the right side. it was a throw in for me, which ended in losing possession. its not just for this specific situation. its the defensive behaviour of the wingers and amc in general.

not sure why you're being defensive, could easily have been your fullback. i mean you have given very little info on this, apart from giving us a screenshot

I have tried everything lol. you think, Im creating a thread without having tried other functions??? even with mentality of 10 + tight man marking, its still the same. they just stay arround and dont do anything...

and Im not the only one complaining about defensive behaviour...

If you read post from Cleon, and some other guys, in Tactics&Traning section, you would see that you can get players in advanced position to defend, closing down and track back. It is only a question if you want players in advanced position to do defensive work.

el magico why new tread about the same thing?

If you read post from Cleon, and some other guys, in Tactics&Traning section, you would see that you can get players in advanced position to defend, closing down and track back. It is only a question if you want players in advanced position to do defensive work.

I'm yet to see concrete example, can you post a link to that discussion? specific man marking, hope not?! anyway AI isn't able to defend properly on AM positions, that's for sure - any solution human player has, will probably be an exploit.

el magico why new tread about the same thing?

I'm yet to see concrete example, can you post a link to that discussion? specific man marking, hope not?! anyway AI isn't able to defend properly on AM positions, that's for sure - any solution human player has, will probably be an exploit.

No problem: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/292735-Defending-broken-or-tactical-issue

Archived