An advice for the 2012 January Patch

I think SI should put an option to selectable fixture and date with this year's January patch and after for next series.

For example, I want to start a new game with real tables and points with real squads on 01.01.2012. Or It could be generated tables and sortings for the leagues.

Every year, we are playing with the january rosters from starting of the seasons, but in real life, these players are only play after when january transfer window open.

That would be stupid IMO, so say you have the new patch for instance and by this time Tevez has moved to Milan irl, then you play the game with the new patch and have Tevez scoring for your team then he leaves, would be really complicated, how would you know their heart is all there?

Surely this would be easy to do just change the date the game starts would be interesting if you are managing a team a few points from the drop the title or play off places and its what real manages mainly have to deal with in real life.

I dont think Torres stats should be touched. But something more along the lines of his confidence which would make his manager or us as his manager have to work real hard to regain his confidence and form that he once had... unless he is just completely past it now. But id like to see a few players stats improved upon ... the one that always strikes me is Joe Bennett for Middlesbrough. he always ends up in the lower leagues on my game but not so long ago was linked with Sunderland and has been performing well with Boro... thats just my thought though lol.

As things stand, there will never be another patch for FM again as SI are switching to "updates" instead, but that's just a technicality.

There will almost certainly be a data update. There is no guarantee of a code update as well, but it is likely, going on past experience.

Yeah as someone as said, due to legal and licensing reasons I'm afraid we cannot do this.

It needn't to be real tables and sortings. It could be generated.

I only want to start from January 2012 in the game and with the starting squads from starting season. When you update game, we will have a chance only starting from june or july with the january transfers. So it is so unrealistic.

It needn't to be real tables and sortings. It could be generated.

I only want to start from January 2012 in the game and with the starting squads from starting season. When you update game, we will have a chance only starting from june or july with the january transfers. So it is so unrealistic.

Start a new game as unemployed. Go on holiday until Jan 2012. Add manager to your chosen club. Job done.

Im never interested in the January data updates anyway...only fixes and patches. I suppose we all have our own different preferences. Once Ive started from the beginning of the 2011/12 season I just liked to carry on

it would be nice if contract offering at a lower level was a bit easier. on my east stirlingshire save, you start with a keeper on loan from SPL reserves, yet you can not offer him a contract when he is out of contract by club, nor extend the loan. due to lack of interest. now granted you should not be able to throw contracts around like confetti at every 5 star player rated by your club. but it would be nice to use my transfer budget or get players on loan. i have found SPL potentail players and signed them. but players who go to blue square are not interested it is a bit odd.

i can get players on loan from premiership reserves in blue square, yet cant get SPL reserves on loan even though my team already has a player on loan, from SPL reserves.

this seems to apply after promotion to SD2, i gained a parent club (dumfermline) and players wont come on loan, even though they came up on loan availabilty reports.

also fix david beckham so you can acctually offer him a contract if you are at a decent level.

Im never interested in the January data updates anyway...only fixes and patches. I suppose we all have our own different preferences. Once Ive started from the beginning of the 2011/12 season I just liked to carry on

Same here,I remeber when we had a choice of downloading a patch with just the fixes and a patch with fixes and January transfers

Just load a league that starts in January 2012 along with the English league then select to start from the league that starts in January 2012

Which leagues start in January 2012?

So, why I should load these leagues? I'm offering the shortest way, SI would think this.

Archived