How to fin good youngsters

Hey Guys, just started to get back into this game, went of it really quick but im enjoying my new Dortmund save

I have never been overly impressed with the scouting system on this game, for the simple reason that it compares it to the players i already have, the problem here is that if i want a better player than i have why would i want it to compare it against him? i would rather it say that this player suits this league for such and such reasons, for example in the english league strength is a fairly important stat - much more important than the spanish league etc, so for this reason scouting has never been to good - and if a scout has at JPA/JPP of 1 it says pretty much the same as a Scout with 18 in both. So how do i find good young players who are not world class but have the potential to do the job very well? do i just go through all the under 20 leagues and look at barcelona's youth team for the good players?

Cheers

My scouts generally seem to do a good job I have to say. Around the time of newgens coming into the game I filter the reports to U17s and then check back every few weeks. There will normally be one or two good youngsters in their reports.

After you get a decent scouting network up, I suggest doing a player search and looking for 16-18 year old players with their determination and work rate 15+. Players with high determination and work rates usually have a better time reaching their full potential.

Archived