Question About Steam and Gameplay

So I just got FM12 and am installing it via steam...an hour and a half later its almost half way installed. My internet is...not very good, to say the least. I know you have to use the steam feature now, and my question is will my glameplay as painfully slow if my internet is this terrible?

So I just got FM12 and am installing it via steam...an hour and a half later its almost half way installed. My internet is...not very good, to say the least. I know you have to use the steam feature now, and my question is will my glameplay as painfully slow if my internet is this terrible?

Did you get it with a disk, because you can install off the disk IIRC. and no thankfully your gameplay will not be slow

EDIT: also, what Welshlad said

How do you install it from the disk? ive been playing my cousins FM which is already installed on his laptop which he lent me whilst hes been in America ... ive got my own copy tody for Xmas and its installed STEAM.... now your telling me i HAVE to download the game? my internet is talk talk and theyre terrible... i cant be bothered waitin 90 minutes for it to download.

How do you install it from the disk? ive been playing my cousins FM which is already installed on his laptop which he lent me whilst hes been in America ... ive got my own copy tody for Xmas and its installed STEAM.... now your telling me i HAVE to download the game? my internet is talk talk and theyre terrible... i cant be bothered waitin 90 minutes for it to download.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7184711&viewfull=1#post7184711

Tells you how to install from disk, hope that helps.

Merry Christmas all!

Archived