FM 2012 cheated by the board - wage budget brought down despite future transfers

This is really frustrating, the board is completely screwing me on wages, I started a save unemployed and took over Kirklarelispor a 2nd division Turkish club, the wage budget for the first season was 23K per week with only like 17K used and loads of junk players on the team... by the end of the season I sold/released all of them and my wages were at only 5K or so at the start of the off season since I only had a few players I was keeping for next season. However I also had about 10K p/w in FUTURE TRANSFERS (July 1st) which would bring the total up to 15K p/w. Now get this, in June the board sets the wage budget for the next season to just 5K per week because that's how much I was using at the time! I was a little worried but I figured it's ok because they will bring it up on July 1st when all my new players come in. So July 1st comes around, my players come in and the wage budget is still at 5K and I'm using 15K! Now the board is mad at me for no control over wages EVEN THOUGH THE BUDGET WAS 23K IN THE 1st SEASON AND I'M ONLY USING 15K! And the clubs finances are fine! I tried asking for a higher wage budget but they refused because "they don't trust my wage budgeting" or whatever. BULL!!!

Has this happened to anyone else, what do I do? I'm worried I'll get fired over this.

17K transfer budget. I already tried that, it only increases it by a useless amount, $400 or something. The issue is that the game thinks that the wages you have in the off season are around the level they will be during the season, but what if you pretty much signed a whole new team that (that won't join until summer transfer window) and released everyone else?? huge annoyance.

Difficult to say what's going on without having a look at the game - but if you could post in the bugs forum and are able to upload your save file to the FTP, we'll check it out and see if there is an issue there that needs to be fixed. A save from before the board reduce your budget would be ideal.

Archived