is there any.....

bugs which can help me get a few goals on here like previous fm with the corner bug ? now before you all on your moral high grounds slag me off, its just i've taken over a club in BSS, 10 games i need 18 points, my team are useless, in my previous match, my striker went one on one with the keeper, hit the ball, it came back off the cross bar, he then headed it, and it hit the bar , on the rebound hit the bar, then he volleyed it over the bar. i know this sounds far fetched and i nearly went bald during this, as it would of been our first goal in 12 games, and in my after match interview the question said, you hit the woodwork 4 times today, at that point did you feel it wasnt going your way.

WELL AFTER THE THIRD TIME HE COULDNT FINISH I DID KIND OF THINK THIS ISNT MY YEAR TBH.

Not sure if it's a bug/exploit or if I'm just really lucky, but I'm having success by delivering corners to the near post still. My tall defender attacking it, next tallest standing on the near post. It's got me 11 goals in half a season so far.

Besides that, haven't noticed anything particularly effective.

Archived