Assistant's reports in Player Overview screen

For some reason mine has disappeared. I tried cycling through but it has gone. Transfer info, contract, form, season stats etc.. remains but I can't get the assistant's report back up. I am not sure if it is the 12.10 patch or something else. It was certainly there before patch 12.10. I really liked that little window as I could click on any player and, provided I have scouted them, get an idea immediately their overall potential without having to click on the reports screen.

Was this window taken out in patch 12.10? Or did something happen? I can't imagine the game broke in a way that 1 piece of the GUI is missing. That is strange. If anyone can help it is much appreciated. And if it has been purposefully taken out I wonder how you fellow players feel about this; whether you used the feature often or whether it wasn't worth the window and you had something else (in my case there was 7 different windows and I only had room for 6, I left out contract but now without assistant's report there is 6 windows).

Thank you for reading

Archived