Transfers being cancelled 95% of the time?

Since the patches my transfers are being cancelled for no reason at all far too often, you bid for the player, you offer a contract they wanted and about a week or two passes by and nothing happens then it comes in your inbox, proposed transfer has been cancelled and that's all it says, this has happened ALOT in my newest save game as Man City and I've had to then put another bid in, offer the same contract and hope it works this time instead and sometimes it has, but it's pretty damn annoying waiting a week or two for it to just cancel for no reason at all, is this a bug or what?

Nah the window wasn't finished and it was for Lahm who didn't have an injury and as soon as I got a message saying his transfer was cancelled I put in the same offer, same contract and it was done in about two days, yet the first time was cancelled after a week, makes no sense and is pretty annoying.

When it gets cancelled because a player gets injured it comes up with it saying he failed his medical, I just had it when trying to buy Sanogo, after I offered a contract he failed his medical so they are different reasons for being cancelled.

I get a similar thing with staff, start of the season you find and sign new staff, agreeing to their wishes, a week goes by, only half have come on board, go to the transfer center to find the rest of the staff arn't listed as being offered a job, find them again, repeat the proccess with one greedy bugger insisting on double what he asked for a week ago and $200 over my wage limit for said staff. There is no chance in hell you can get him to forego $200 a week in his $10,200 a week asking price.

Agree! This seems to be a new bug introduced with the Patch.

I am now geting a number of occasions where I have made a bid for a player, accepted the terms proposed by selling club & it then all goes quiet. Have had to "reopen negotiations" (offer the same deal again & then get an acceptance.

Archived