One thing I don't like

When clicking on a team, i'd prefer if it went straight to the squad rather than the first page screen..that's all.

I'm finding that very annoying too. That, and also that screen doesn't tell you the league position of the team.

You can change it in Preferences. Not having the game open, I can't tell you exactly where, but have a look around and you change it so it automatically goes to the squad screen.

Edit: I've just checked, it's "Default Team Section" under General.

You can change it in Preferences. Not having the game open, I can't tell you exactly where, but have a look around and you change it so it automatically goes to the squad screen.

Thanks mate, just changed it.

Thank you for this :thup:

click on the FM button, go to preferences, and on the general page (one it automatically opens to) at the top of the right hand column it has "default player section" and choose attributes instead of profile or "default team selection" and choose profile instead of squad

and If I've got myself muddled up then bah humbug

Thanks! Maybe we're all just conditioned into expecting the squad screen and player attributes but I don't see the point of the new club screen we see first. I can see the point of the player profile, although I've changed my preferences to go straight to attributes because the profile screen still doesn't have all the info I'd want. If they redesign it I could see myself using the profile screen. But when I click my team name I want to see my squad not general information.

Archived