More shots, possession CCC: What else do we need to do to win?

TSH

This has become completely ridiculous and it's the same all these years.

You get more shots, more possession, more CCC, better passing ratio, etc and the A.I. gets 5 shots and wins or gets a draw.

The A.I. stat is the one that makes sense though. For normal teams 5 or 6 chances per game are REALLY good stats. How can I achieve it,?

Does ANYONE achieve realistic shots ratio as opposed to what the A.I. achieves generally?

Does ANYONE from SI?

I know it can happen in some games but not most of the games. It's evident that the player is artificially being restricted because the engine can't keep his chances to normal levels.

But why? Is it so difficult to program?

Going from previous threads, fanbois state CCC have no relation on how good the goalscoring chance is and also theres a low chance of scoring on a 1 on 1 CCC through the middle so you are creating the "wrong" type of CCC and its all your fault, not the faulty ME.

Ive always said the game has way too many chances and thus you have to miss way too many chances to get a normal score.

This has become completely ridiculous and it's the same all these years.

You get more shots, more possession, more CCC, better passing ratio, etc and the A.I. gets 5 shots and wins or gets a draw.

The A.I. stat is the one that makes sense though. For normal teams 5 or 6 chances per game are REALLY good stats. How can I achieve it,?

Does ANYONE achieve realistic shots ratio as opposed to what the A.I. achieves generally?

Does ANYONE from SI?

I know it can happen in some games but not most of the games. It's evident that the player is artificially being restricted because the engine can't keep his chances to normal levels.

But why? Is it so difficult to program?

I consistently better the AI's chance conversion percentage and have done for years. The 'easiness' issue in 12.0.0 was also down to users massively bettering the AI in this area, simply through set piece conversion. I'm afraid, unfortunately, that your problem will be tactical in nature. My advice is to stop looking at stats so objectively and try to look at matches through a subjective lens. Of course, posts like this:

Going from previous threads, fanbois state CCC have no relation on how good the goalscoring chance is and also theres a low chance of scoring on a 1 on 1 CCC through the middle so you are creating the "wrong" type of CCC and its all your fault, not the faulty ME.

really don't help as they prevent you from being able to do this properly. This is a bitter and biased interpretation of two issues.

1: The SI calculation of CCCs is far too liberal, meaning that hurried shots from 20 odd yards are treated the same as 5 yard tap ins into an open net.

2: If you are tending to create lots of TB one on ones down the middle with a quick and narrow tactic, the AI will read it as a CCC, but it will mainly be of the former type and thus easily saved / missed.

A subjective eye helps you recognise this and adjust.

erm this i am sure has never happend in a game before

985F2D1D8A6E5DC08E2128CDBE3B87AFA9DB28D0

shots on target. zero, nothing, nada, diddly squat.

and i rarely get zero goals in a game, usualy a few a season at most.

this is not down to tactics, it is down to luck. you could reload the game and dominate it is just the good old random number generator, if your tactics work on the most part and very little changes then it is just RNG.

i find 20 yarders to miss far to often, the ammount of times a goal is scored from 20-30 yards in real life is higher then in the game in my view.

Completely agree with the above. With a poor/mediocre team I have to literally scout out the opposition myself. Look at their centre backs and try work out how I can stop their forwards etc. Constantly tinkering with my tactics.

Once I have a good team though with a few world class players I can just sit back,play 4-4-2 and nearly always do well. The odd poor result here and there but overall it becomes a lot easier.

The only thing that irritates me is my percentage of shots that are on target for me is usually between 25-50% while my opponents rarely has a percentage that is less than 70%.

It happens regardless of what sort of form they are in, regardless of what their morale is or their condition or what their attributes look like. Good thing that I have the best goalie on the planet.

Archived