Penalties On Hat-Trick

WHS^^

I wasn't aware that SI had removed the 'player on a hattrick must take penalty' code, if they have then I am glad to see it done. That being said the above example may indicate that they've gone too far the other way as I would expect a natural penalty taker like Rooney to still step forward to get his hattrick.

Poor old SI, they can't win either way.

I don't think it is removed...

This just happened to me and I was going to open a new thread but i saw this...

I'm playing with Juventus against Brescia which were down to 10 men after 23 minutes.

I was winning 7-0 and I got a penalty...

At this point Alexis Sanches had scored 2, Pastore has scored 2 and Aguero has scored 1.

Now my penalty takers spots are always filled, with Aguero being 1st, Cavani 2nd (who was playing but did not score) and pastore 3rd.

And to my surprise Sanchez went to take the penalty (ability 12!!!)... and of course he missed....

Since the penalty takers were filled, why did the game ignore them?

Anyone knows this?

I think it might re-coded. When in a commanding lead the penalty taker can be the player on the hat-trick, but when the game is tight or an important match then it might revert to normal.

I can confirm that I had one of my players on a hat-trick step up when he wasn't a first choice taker.

Definitely depends now. I was playing West Ham, was about 4 or 5-0 up (Stubhaug is a terrible keeper!), and David Luiz stepped up when I got a penna. He'd scored 2 goals and is nowhere near the regular list of takers.

• 1 year later...

Is there a way to turn it off?

2-2 in a massive promotion six pointer, we're piling on the pressure and rewarded with a last minute penalty. But instead of my 17 Pennos, 16 Composure striker (who has scored all 9 penalties since joining) taking it, up steps my 6 Penalties, 9 Composure winger on a hat-trick. He duly misses, they go down the other end and we lose 2-3.

Thanks SI. :thup:

Archived