The Fifa GK mistake Goal

I have seen it many times while playing people online at Fifa. You know the one where they try to get there GK to make a quick throw out to one of their defenders and mess up and throw it instead straight to your striker for a simple tap in.

I havent ever seen it tho in FM,, that I can remember anyways,,, until last night that was. I was playing as rangers against Stutgart , up 1-0 ,, when their GK giffted my striker with one of these FIFA goals lol,,,

Anyone else seen this in game yet ???

My favourite FM GK mistake was a fair few versions back, long before ingame youtube uploads.

The GK dribbled out of the box, had four defenders to choose from but decided to pass directly upfield into the centre circle where my striker was, who simly lobbed it back over the GK into the nett.

Why the GK chose to pass to my player instead of his I will never know but it won goal of the month in the end!

I remember, in FM10, I was Man City. Shay Given randomly ran forwards during an enemy attack, resulting in an (equalising) goal. I deemed this cheating and reset the match.

The next season, I signed Akinfeev. ;)

Archived