Fix the glitches

• SI Staff
How is it that your own player fouls himself and gets a yellow card and gives away a freekick? Why is it you clearly get fouled in the penalty area but you only get a freekick? Update this game!

The first one I've been trying to replicate but haven't managed to yet - I am 99% certain its a textual glitch (ie. they've fouled someone else but the wrong players name is being displayed).

The second one I haven't seen at all yet - but I will investigate.

The first one I've been trying to replicate but haven't managed to yet - I am 99% certain its a textual glitch (ie. they've fouled someone else but the wrong players name is being displayed).

The second one I haven't seen at all yet - but I will investigate.

The second one was *very* common in FMH11. Players moved well inside the penalty box, and got fouled for a free kick. In FMH12, players move inside the box, and are awarded the free kick. So it can give the impression that it was a penalty.

The second one happens all the time, also happened in FMHi10 .. pretty annoying as I celebrate a penalty then it says 'awarded the freekick'. :D

Also, whenever a penalty is being taken, you can predict wheter it's a goal or not, if the referee moves, then it's either a miss/save/woodwork, but if the ref doesn't move it's a goal. It's not a huge thing really and probably nobody else noticed, just letting you guys know. :)

Archived