Wage problem!!

Currently in 2018 and i just got Halifax Fc into the Premiership ( won the play-off final 5-2 against leicester). the board announced that i would have about 6m for tranfers and 63k p/w for wages!!! my wages for last year was 63k p/w and i currently 7k over it spending 70k.. how on earth does the club expect me to do well in the premiership with a wage budget that low!!!

Surely this isnt right..ive been the lowest spenders on wages in every league par from the start (BSN)... is it just my board or do you always get

ridiculous low amounts of wages every year, ive never seen it this bad tho.

EDIT: now im 37k over budget due to player clauses for making it into the prem. it just gets worse and worse

i had to let 13 players go there due to not be able to offer them new contracts and im only down to 30k over the wage budget..

plus the board offered me a new three year deal i dont no weather to take it or not now!! you should be able to say you want more money first and the you will sign the contract

same happened to me.. won the npower league with reading and in premier league board gave me 170k p/w wages.. but I was already spending 210k.. I decreased 8m transfer budget to 3m and cleared my wage deficit..

just had to do the same thing to get back under budget

surely this aint right tho like 63k is only one decent players wages in the premier now.. plus i still cant ask for more wages its still greyed out??

Archived