problem with scout?

I am Cambridge United and currently a Premier League side. We have won EURO cup, FA Cup and League Cup. my transfer budget is on the order fo 10-15 million per year.

Why will my scout NEVER recommend any player worth more than 250K? Its not as if I can't afford or attract better players. If I filter by 'Interested' I can see players with valuations in excess of 20 million, but my scout can't recommend them?

Also: When my scout finishes scouting a region, I never get informed. Since I am stuck with only one scout this is really a PAIN.

As an aside:

Please tweak scouting for the next version so that:

- you can ask for a particular player to be scouted.

- bring back 'Fog of War'

- you can hire more than 1 scout

I am Cambridge United and currently a Premier League side. We have won EURO cup, FA Cup and League Cup. my transfer budget is on the order fo 10-15 million per year.

Why will my scout NEVER recommend any player worth more than 250K? Its not as if I can't afford or attract better players. If I filter by 'Interested' I can see players with valuations in excess of 20 million, but my scout can't recommend them?

Also: When my scout finishes scouting a region, I never get informed. Since I am stuck with only one scout this is really a PAIN.

As an aside:

Please tweak scouting for the next version so that:

- you can ask for a particular player to be scouted.

- bring back 'Fog of War'

- you can hire more than 1 scout

Archived