Future International

Hi Marc. I'm about 15 years into my Leeds and England save and a message has popped up that I've not seen before. It says:

"A first international cap is in the offing for Bolton's prolific striker Jonathan Morgan according to one of today's daily newspapers.

The sentiment has been echoed in recent weeks by other experts in the media."

I only call up Leeds players to my England squad but I was wondering if this player would be a good exception? I might even buy him if he's that good although my strike force is already world class. I thought that because I haven't seen the message before it must mean something good. Is that true?

Thanks in advance.

I only applied for the job about 10 years into the save. I lost the World Cup Final 2 years later against Italy which ended 1-0. I got beat in the quarters or semis of the 2024 Euros and I just had a look to find that I'm 1st in the world rankings.

I think I have a David Beckham regen who is easily my best player. He has got over 20 assists for the past five seasons at club level. My best goalscorer has 43 caps and 43 goals but doesn't score for Leeds so I keep him just so I can use him for England.:lol:

Archived