Highest Player Value (Naturally)

Hey everyone :D

Whilst playing my current FM save where i have not long taken over Tottenham in the season 2013/2014 i went on the player search screen and whilst i was browsing i thought ahh ill untick Unrealistic Transfers and see who is the most natually high valued player in my current game.

by this i mean a player who in the past was signed and has gained his price though his ability not someone like Fernando Torres who at the beginning of a new save is £50million i believe? due to his transfer to Chelsea.

im only into the 3rd season of my saved game as i never really get the time to play it especially over the past few weeks.

Anyways the player with the high natural value on my game is currently Gonzalo Higuain at £37.5million where as Lionel Messi is £36million. I found this astonishing to be honest lol according to his FM history he was signed in 06/07 for £8.75million

Anyways i thought it would be interesting to see who in your game has the highest natual value and how far you are in your current game, could it be a regen or a player we already know of? screenshots are welcome :D

11/12 App: 32 Gls: 17 Av R: 7.31

12/13 App: 35 Gls: 20 Av R: 7.29

13/14 App: 4 Gls 3 Av R: 7.38

Messi

11/12 App: 34 Gls: 24 Av R: 8.35

12/13 App: 34 Gls: 20 Av R: 8.21

13/14 App 5 Gls: 4 Av R: 8.42

Thats them 2 so far since i started the game, shocked to see Messi not the highest valued player in the game.

What about FM12? What was the highest deal you had for a player?

Not really been at a club long enough to sell players for huge amounts. Only managed Malaga and Sunderland for longer than two seasons. £18 million is all I have managed on FM12.

Archived