Ballon D'or

I edited the awards system so that Messi and C. Ronaldo doesn't win it continuously, it stupid having the same players winning it back to back to back.

How do you feel about real life then? seems to have been between the same 2 players with 2 others making up the numbers for about 4 years now!

(Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi)

I have just played one season and the guy that won Ballon Dor was some striker I have never even heard of. Playes for Shaktar. Some Slavic name, can't remember it. Will look it up next time I play.

Edit: Oh, sorry, I didn't recall correctly. He won the golden boot in the Champions league. His name is Andriy Yarmolenko. The Ballon D'or when to Messi, with Ronaldo second and Villa third :p

How do you feel about real life then? seems to have been between the same 2 players with 2 others making up the numbers for about 4 years now!

(Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi)

I feel like the awards are nothing more than a popularity contest.

In my third season, I had Hulk win it. Got him for £15,5mil and he was worth £35,5mil by this time. He's an absolute beast so I recommend people buying him in the first season.

Indeed a beast, had him at Porto (I managed there for two years before an offer from Bayern came), he scored more than 85 goals in these two years. Incredible player for the level he is playing at.

Archived