Has anyone noticed much more noticeable swings in players moral since the latest update?

I am sitting at the top of the Championship with a 6 point cuishion, but for some reason my players moral tanked and now am strugglying to get results. Even when I win a game there moral is abysmal. I have tried to be very encoruagying and positive in team talks, but I am wondering if perhaps this latests patch made moral to sensitive in an effort to balance the lack of moral swing in 1.0

Thoughts? Help?

This is half true, morale is harder to improve now then it was before, meaning that you could go on a 11 win streak, and most of your players will be fairly good in morale, very rare will a player be in a superb morale during the course of the season. (In my case anyways)

People say this is to improve things, and Im currently on the fence with it, as it seems to be a bit negative at the moment on my end. I won the league with Inter Milan who finished 11th last season and were near the bottom of the table when I took over, I went on a 11 match win streak, breaking some records and generally improving the team as a whole. We eventually won with a game to go beating fierce rivals and the like only to find on average the morale for this accomplishment was people were "Fairly Morale'd" (none were "Superb")

The gameplay and (match play) within the game has changed, matches and tactics are more important (rather than click and win).

:(

I am getting all kinds of random moral plunges, despite the player doing awesome and me being very positive in team talks and private chats. What kinds of things could be causing these random moral plunges?

do you have new players in the team?

if so, do they speak the language of the country (language of most of your players)?

personality also effects, as if you have ambitious squad, and signed a new player who is not.. he'll need time to adapt and get (good moral)

I struggled a lot in my first Premier Leauge season with Bradford - I think I can thank a solid defence for the points I got. Then new year's eve passed and I crush Sunderland (I think) away 4-0 and won 4-1 at home vs Liverpool. In hindsight I would say that the new patch made my transfer policy of old (basically sign a new squad) much more risky. It takes 6 months before the new players "settle in", evidently, and before that I hardly recognized my tactic. I'll play a few more matches before I post a screenshot of the sudden change of form!

when it comes to AI, I faced CSKA Moscow in the champions league twice and the teams whole moral was orange/red, and I won at their place with my reserve squad pretty easily. They're 2nd in Russia but are all depressed.

Do I put that much fear into them? :D

Though oddly just played Atalanta who are rock bottom in the league but are loving it it seems. All are pleased.

Archived