everton save

Not to undermine your achievements, but FA Cup, Carling Cup (not 100% sure on this) and Champions in my first season. :D

Bought Suazo and got Iaquinta on loan. With Saha and Gueye as rotating strikers, I had enough firepower to challenge for the title. I got lucky in January and managed to sign Afellay on loan for the remainder of the season. He gave us that final boost to claim the title. Friedrich's ban was over as well and he provided good cover at the back.

Played a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 throughout and ground out loads of scrappy 1-0, 2-1 wins. Fellaini is a beast at set-pieces.

Not to undermine your achievements, but FA Cup, Carling Cup (not 100% sure on this) and Champions in my first season. :D

Bought Suazo and got Iaquinta on loan. With Saha and Gueye as rotating strikers, I had enough firepower to challenge for the title. I got lucky in January and managed to sign Afellay on loan for the remainder of the season. He gave us that final boost to claim the title. Friedrich's ban was over as well and he provided good cover at the back.

Played a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 throughout and ground out loads of scrappy 1-0, 2-1 wins. Fellaini is a beast at set-pieces.

stop showing off

...and?????

Archived