2 more issues with new patch: Hiring staff

OK, 2 MORE things have changed on top of available scouts:

could anyone explain:

1. if a coach is over your coaches limit or rejects contract and EITHER way you want to try again to sign him, he can't be approached until another club has made an offer. bizarre

2. number of allowed 1st team coaches, coaches, GK and fitness coaches now exists. before i was allowed 9 coaches of any type, now i seem to be allocated permitted numbers of each specific type. NOW, somewhere you can view these allowances but i can't find where this is?

2. Number of allowed 1st team coaches, coaches, gk and fitness coaches now exists. Before i was allowed 9 coaches of any type, now i seem to be allocated permitted numbers of each specific type. Now, somewhere you can view these allowances but i can't find where this is?

board overview > staff

In regards to 1, this one goes away after a few days. I had tried to hire Tony Meola as a coach before learning about the new restrictions, and the board refused to let me hire him. I then got the same message as you about waiting for another offer. After two or three days I was able to go back and offer him a goalkeeping coach spot, which he accepted.

ta! that's one of the two issues taken care of.......

the other issue: regarding not being able to re-approach people. what i'm getting is "YOU CANNOT MAKE A CONTRACT OFFER FOR THIS PERSON.

until a team accept an offer, all you can do is wait."

me no understand,,,,,,,

could anyone explain:

1. if a coach is over your coaches limit or rejects contract and EITHER way you want to try again to sign him, he can't be approached until another club has made an offer. bizarre

This confuses me too, i know it goes away after a few days but, does this happen IRL Football ?

• SI Staff

Issue 1 - Is already being dealt with in this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/292307-Board-says-max-9-coaches-but-cancels-new-coaches-!

Issue 2 - Has been brought and responded to in this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/291727-Coaching-system-now-flawed

Going to close this thread so we can keep feedback on these issues to the above threads.

Cheers,

Ben

Archived