Imagine a keeper that could play right midfield...

I knew a GK, used to play for Malkiya Club - Bahrain, five or six years ago, who was capable of playing as target man, and scored many goals too.

not only that, he's really fast, and good with his long shots.

I asked about him, and i've been told that once in a game against Ahli Club, their GK sent off after using their 3 subs, and he took his place, and he was good.

since then, the manager told him that he's better as goalkeeper than a striker. so.. he's a GK now.

on fm11, i was a unemployed manager who could only get non league team, when i joined they had 6 goal keepers, 1 striker, 5 midfielders, 7 defenders..............now after several injuries, it came down to desperatly needing points, so i started going for the draw, because i had 3 midfielders fit, 0 stirkers, 4 defenders and 5 keepers, fit, so i decied to have a solid back 4, and 4 man midfield, and stuck my 2 best kicking keepers upfront with the "shot on sight" basically, they hit the target 6/10 times, 2/6 then hit the target, the other 4 won me a corner, which sometimes nabbed me a goal, so keepers can play outfield

Archived