Going back to FM11

Go back to FM2011?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Go back to FM2011?

• Yes, SI leaves me without any other choice
    • No, I give it another try at FM12

im sure we have one of these polls every single year, after every patch, good stuff :)

question tho, why wasnt your second option "no im perfectly happy with FM12" why is it worded as FM12 is rubbish no matter what and the only options are to perceiver with it or ditch it?

because he is in a bit of a mood

What has the patch ruined?

I haven't really played a lot since it, can't get into a save at the moment..

The way moral works has changed a bit. I personally wasnt for the changes (see the difficulty thread) but now i play with them i can see the reasoning behind them, and it does make more sense for the best part the way it works now, there does seem to be a few issues but thats always the case when they change things, its the usual for the GD forum tho, something changes in FM and people go a bit ott about it, then after a few months things settle down just in time for SI to change something again, rise and repeat :)

The way moral works has changed a bit. I personally wasnt for the changes (see the difficulty thread) but now i play with them i can see the reasoning behind them, and it does make more sense for the best part the way it works now, there does seem to be a few issues but thats always the case when they change things, its the usual for the GD forum tho, something changes in FM and people go a bit ott about it, then after a few months things settle down just in time for SI to change something again, rise and repeat :)

You forgot to add that they also get slagged off if they don't change anything:D

youre right, mate. just didnt think of it at that moment. cant find an editing tool for the poll now thugh,so sorry you gotta stick with the 2nd option :/

No problem I'll close this, perhaps you'd like to create one with a proper set of choices.

Archived