Give me a positive reason

hey,

i have been away from the game for a while doing other thing's, Seen as i havnt purchased FM2012 yet i was wondering if you can give me any good reasons why i should rather than load up FM2011 which i actually enjoyed playing..

is 2012 a better game.?

I'd personally stick with FM11 mate. The latest patch has slightly altered the game enjoyment and experiance for me (and many others) which almost borders game breaking (depending on your views)

Morale is my biggest gripe, obviously quite alot of other bugs present. Some would refer these as game breakers, some wont. I'm still playing FM12 (over FM11), only becuase I've lost my saves from FM11.

Again, you will have to buy the game to see if you enjoy it. :)

If you enjoy only conceding set peices and corners then go right ahead and buy it.

about 50% of goals scored are from set pieces IRL I believe?

Its a great game, slightly better than FM11. I sure after the January transfers update, it will have all the kinks taken out.

I currently have Every league's top division running as playable as well as added leagues such as the j league. The game is still running at a playable speed so from that side the game is a lot faster. The match engine is decent and realistic. There are added graphics and stats sections that were not on Fm2011.

Also it is only about £25 so even if you dont like it, its not excatly an extortionate amount to spend.

Well not to many negatives there..

from a negative point of view my self, after reading all of the complaints about different thing's it's kinda same old thing, each year a new version is released with hundreds of bugs which by the time they all get fixed and the game is playable next years game is hitting the shops with the same problems all over again..

i think i will wait and see when the last and final patch is out and gonna fix the game.

i take it in FM2012 the AI squad building still hasnt improved over many season's? to me that the biggest killer for long term games and ruin any long term playability..

On a possitive note, i am sure with the new interface design and a thew new graphical additions the game over all is probably better..

Well not to many negatives there..

from a negative point of view my self' date=' after reading all of the complaints about different thing's it's kinda same old thing, each year a new version is released with hundreds of bugs which by the time they all get fixed and the game is playable next years game is hitting the shops with the same problems all over again..

i think i will wait and see when the last and final patch is out and gonna fix the game.

i take it in FM2012 the AI squad building still hasnt improved over many season's? to me that the biggest killer for long term games and ruin any long term playability..

On a possitive note, i am sure with the new interface design and a thew new graphical additions the game over all is probably better..

who told you that AI squad building hasn't improved

Archived