Has anybody made really BIG profit by selling player?

I'm currently playing my 8th season at Everton.Couldn't sell any player for high value yet.

The highest offer I received was 34m for Marco Reus.

Idk,It was easier to make real profit in FM 11.

I remember I've sold Ganso for 70m euro and some players for 3x-5x of their value.

But now I'm having hard time selling players for 2x of their value.

The trouble is players are only likely to receive high offers when they in good form and attracting attention so if its someone you've hardly used it is very difficult to get any kind of decent price.

Have recieved 30-40m bids for Both Christian Eriksen & Xherdan Shaqiri in 2013/14 Season I paid 6.5m for Eriksen at the start of the game & 7.75m for Shaqiri at the end of 2011/12. Both grown to become an integral part of the squad and had excellent form.

No. Gareth Bale and Modric in my team attract lots of interest from rich teams like real madrid and man city, but they never made an attampt, not even a 20M bid. Btw, I never received a bid without offering players to other teams, and this is my 5th year with Spurs. The transfer sysyem in FM2012 is broken :(

Signed lots of players for free or on the cheap, sold them for 5-10-15 million a piece. That's how I make money, as we only have a 9500 cap stadium. They sell better when young, talented and playing well. Older players you're desperate to offload.. not so much.

Like the regen GK I signed on a free transfer, sold him for 21M two years later to save the club's economy :D

Towering striker signed on a free, served me for 7 seasons, sold for 8.5M.

Midfielder signed for 1.7M, sold 3 seasons later for 15M.

I sold Fellaini to At. Madrid from Everton for 55 mil and a season later Neymar for 50 mil (Smaller profit since I bought him for 30 mil)

At.Madrid were taken over by a tycoon in my save though.

I also rejected a 50 mil bid for Jack Wilshire from Man Utd. I bought him for about 8 mil. That would have been a tidy profit as well.

So, yeah, it does happen occasionally.

Archived