what on earth? i lost 3-0 when i only conseded 2 goals?

so i watched this game, and minimized after like 88 to do something and was losing 2-0, and was down thier end, look on the bar at the bottom, there were only 2 goals so loaded up the live score feature to see when it was scored.

now as i said i saw this match at that point, and re-ran that time frame THREE TIMES, half the 75th minute i was down thier end, the second half they had a shot which went out for a goal kick.

and then i was stuck in the match screen at full time and had to exit game (i was stuck watching players static on screen, with no team talk after full time but the timer at 90:00r) therfore forcing me to exit game

22BD48442C8BCC0817F7A2BCF35554F5CDA66447

so what on earth happened to this match, never had this happen before, nor have i been unable to continue at the end ofthe game.

I guess it's "concede two, and get 1 free" game!

happend to me once, watching full match, no goals at all.

after the game, it was 1-0 for me, and i went back but never find any goal in the game.

I've had this once when I went to make a tactical change against Doncaster, the score was 0-0. When I confirmed the changes, it went back to the ME and said the score was 1-1, I went to the match information page and it even listed the scorers. I tried to view the goals but there were no sign of them on the ME scrolling. I immediately loaded the game to a previous save, was to big a bug to let go.

Only happened once, mind.

Oh, and the most bizarre thing was that my goal (the equaliser) was recorded as being scored by my CB in the 78th minute... problem was only 69 minutes of the match had elapsed :p

Archived