Doubt. Match tactics

Hi guys, since steam installed the new patch (12.1.0) I can´t change the tactic used during the match, I´ve 3 tactics and when I want to change it to another one, the confirm button is blocked, is it a bug?? someone has the same problem?? How can I solve it???? (sorry for my english!!). Thanks and merry Christmas!!

I have exactly the same problem. Although i am training two tactics, i only have the one i'm already using appear in the in-game drop down, and if I go to the tactics screen i can select the alternative tactic, but then the 'confirm' button is greyed out so I can't use it. I have to play the whole match with whatever I start with.

very odd

You have to press the arrow by the side of the tactic name, that says set as starting tactic, then confirm works again. (same as you would to get your assistant to pick your team to the tactic)

Thanksssssssssss it works. Why that change?? It´s confuse. Bye

This took me a while to work out too. My concern being that when you hover over the button with the arrow the piece of information still reads 'change starting tactic'

Obvisously initially I didnt think this was what I was wanting as all I wanted to do was change to my backup tactic of 9 men back for the last 2 mins, not change a starting tactic.

I think SI should change the hover-tip, though the experiences of some (not me) would seem to make it a relatively minor issue

Archived